A NEW LIFE, A NEW START WITH THE VOUCHER FOR PATIENTS IN NEED
The National Authority for Disabled Persons along with The National Agency for Jobs Occupancy have launched the project “Helping people with disabilities getting into working environment”, part of the program “Jobs for everyone”. The project purpose is to help people with various degrees of disabilities entering the working environment on equal position as everyone else, by providing assisting devices, access technologies that promote independent mobility and productivity.
HOW DO YOU RECEIVE FINANCIAL HELP FOR PURCHASING YOUR ASSISTING DEVICES?
It is supplied as a VOUCHER worth of 23.000 LEI, that can be exclusively used for purchasing the assisting devices and advanced technologies, different than the ones compensated by the National Health Insurance System, and that are required in order for you to receive a job.
it can only be used by you and cannot be transferred to another person
it is issued between 2020-2023, and is valid for 6 months
is going to be exclusively used for purchasing one assisting device or access technology, prescribed by the specialist doctor, and that is needed in order for you to access a job. The device or technology must be found on the specially created list. If the product or technology that you need exceeds the financial value of the voucher, you will have to cover the rest of the amount.
NOTE: The doctor’s prescription is valid for 12 months.
WHO IS ENTITLED TO RECEIVING A VOUCHER?
- persons with a disability certification
- persons that are looking for a job, and the ones that do not currently have a job
- persons that have an appropriate age in order to be able to work
TO WHOM ARE WE ADDRESSING TO?
- persons that have an upper or lower limb prosthesis
- persons that need a high performance wheelchair (scooters, electric wheelchairs), or home care devices (such as beds, elevators etc).
NECESSARY STEPS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN YOUR ASSISTING DEVICE OR TECHNOLOGY
The person in need:
- must register with the AOFM and DGASPC’s work force program
- has to fill in a form electronically or by post, and send it to the General Authority of Social Services and Child Protection (DGASPC) and send over all the required documents
- DGASPC will transmit monthly all voucher requests to the National Authority for Disabled Persons (ANPD)
- Once approval was given, ANPD will transmit the vouchers to the local DGASPC
- filled in voucher request form
- disability certificate and all connected documentation
- doctor’s prescription for the assisting device or access technology
- written statement for job searching participation within AJOFM, along with a copy of your Individual Plan
- written statement declaring that the assisting device or technology is only going to be used by you
For any informations please get in touch with us.
Phone no. 0730.559.468