GENERAL INFORMATION NOTE ON PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE COMPANY S.C. ORTHOPEDICS S.R.L.
The use of this site implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions. For the good use of the site we recommend you to read carefully the terms and conditions subscribed. The company S.C. OrthopedicS S.R.L. assumes the right to make changes to the provisions without prior notice.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Operator processes the personal data collected through the forms within the pages of the website for the purpose of relations with the Users and to provide support to them. The data is collected for advertising and marketing purposes, for segmentation and profiling of users, for data analysis, and implicitly to determine the User’s activity within the website. For the purposes mentioned above, the User’s data will be stored in the website’s database. This processing is based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f), GDPR. The Operator may contact the User for these purposes by e-mail, SMS, telephone, social media.
Through the website, the Personal Data Controller processes data regarding the User’s behavior regarding the use of the website, browsing behavior, location data, demographic data, IP address, where available, operating system, device browser type, including but not limited to session data. These are statistical data regarding the actions and navigation patterns of the website visitors www.ortopedica.ro, not to identify any person, the data is collected for the purpose of improving and personalizing the website, for communication and marketing purposes, including for behavioral advertising based on cookies. This processing is legitimately based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a), b), c), f), GDPR.
THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
The personal data about you that we will process is data obtained directly from you or from third parties that are allowed to exchange information with us and include the following categories of data:
Ordinary personal data:
- Personal details:name, surname, gender, date of birth / age, citizenship, home / residence address, mobile / fixed phone number, fax number, e-mail address, CNP, the rest of the information in your identity document (including the date of issue, expiration date of the document, place of birth), job, birth certificate, birth certificate, minor birth certificate, minor name and surname, signature, nationality, patient / mother / father;
- Your contact with us that could have been made by a notification or registration of a call you made to us, the data transmitted by e-mail or a letter, the request for an offer, the transmission of the contact form or other records of a contact with us;
- Payment data:billing address, bank account or bank card number / IBAN code, name and surname of the bank account or bank card holder (it may be other than you if someone else has made the payment of an invoice in your name and for you), the date from which the bank card is valid, the expiration date of the bank card;
- Opinions and views (may include sensitive data):any opinions and views you convey to us or any opinions and visions that you post publicly about us on social networks (social media) or that you make known on other public channels.
Sensitive personal data:
- Medical data such as: symptoms, previous diseases, diagnosis, history (heredocolateral, physiological, pathological), type of intervention, documents related to the medical activity such as family doctor recommendation, patient’s signature, quality of CNAS insured, investigations, identification card offered by the insurance company;
- Medical information following the consultation, function and risks at work for the occupational medicine service, employee certificate, analyzes and medicines administered in the past, the results of the investigations we perform to you, the treatment we prescribe or administer, medical recommendations, data about your family’s medical history if applicable, other information you provide us with regard to your family members . and to your kinship;
- Medical data included in the health card, the referral ticket, the medical report, data from the medical file.
We will collect your usual and/or sensitive personal data when:
- Request/purchase or use any of our products/services;
- Request by phone/online on the Company’s website an appointment;
- Explore the career opportunities on the orthopedicwebsite, respectively, submit a CV through one of the ways of communication (online application, e-mail, etc.);
- You subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services offered by us;
- You contact us through various channels including through the TAKT service. TO to request information in connection with a medical service/device;
- Visit or browse our website;
- If we transmit such data to third parties, our providers or collaborators, insofar as we have legal grounds, for example: doctors / polyclinic collaborators / toare, public authorities or institutions (eg. Health Insurance House, Ministry of Health, National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices), IT service providers and systems, lawyers, consultants, accountants, etc.;
- When your data personal data are public;
Our respect for your data includes the fact that we give it the necessary human attention through our staff. Under the current circumstances, you are not subject to a decision of ours based solely on the automatic processing of your data (including profiling) that produces legal effects on you or that affects you in a similar way to a significant extent.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We strive to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our Company.
To do this, we have also adopted dedicated policies on physical and electronic security measures to protect our systems from unauthorized access and other possible threats to their security.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer safe, please let us know immediately, according to the “Contact” section above.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
As a general rule, we do not disclose your data to other companies, organizations or individuals in any country (including Romania). In some situations, however, we may disclose your data to other natural or legal persons.
However, we try to be as transparent and specific as possible, and next we will present the categories of such recipients:
- Recipients to whom you request or give us your consent to do so;
- Persons who can demonstrate that they have the legal authority to act on your behalf;
- Public/regulatory authorities/institutions:at their request or on our initiative, in accordance with the applicable legislation e.g. the Health Insurance House, the Ministry of Health, the National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices;
- Accountants, auditors, lawyers and other external professional consultants, contractual partners, service providers of ours acting as proxies or joint controllers – they will be obliged by a law or by the contract concluded with us, to keep your data confidential, e.g.: archiving, accounting, storage, destruction, surveillance of premises, collaborating clinics, IT, censors, auditors, etc.)
- Any person, agency, bailiff or relevant courtin Romania – to the extent necessary for theestablishment, exercise or defense of a right of ours;
- If it is our legitimate interest to do so in order to administer, expand or develop the business activity, for example where we sell or transfer all or part of our shares, our assets or our business (including in the event of our reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case the personal data held by us will constitute one of the transferred assets – in this situation the potential purchasers will be held by an obligation of confidentiality.
When we use a natural or legal person as a person empowered to process your personal data, we will ensure that they have concluded a Personal Data Processing Agreement by which they assume, among other obligations that the personal data protection legislation provides for, the obligations to (i) process personal data only according to our written instructions that we have provided to them in advance and to (ii) effectively implement measures to protect the confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data. We will also ensure that this contract between us and the processor provides for it at least all other obligations provided by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We will store your data for as long as required by law.
Your data that are necessary for the provision of the contracted services in connection with the orthopedic prosthesis / orthosis, the purchase of medical devices, prostheses / orthotics and orthopedic shoes will be stored for the duration of the service contract and including for the period of time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations provided by the applicable legislation, respectively 20 years from the termination of the contract with you.
Payment/billing data will be stored for a period of 10 years, according to Law no. 82/1991 on accounting.
The data on video surveillance to ensure the security of goods and persons will be stored for a period of 30 calendar days in accordance with the legislation in force.
The processing for marketing purposes will take place during the contractual relationship with orthopedics as well as after its termination. If you no longer want your data to be processed for marketing purposes, you can withdraw your marketing consent and your data will no longer be processed for this purpose from the moment of withdrawal.
If there is no legal requirement, we will only store them for as long as it is necessary for the processing of the data for the purposes mentioned above.
Unless otherwise provided by law and those exemplified above, we will usually process your data during the existence of a contract between you and Orthopedics,plus a period of 3 years from its termination.
For storing your data in electronic format, we use our own servers or those of other companies specialized in electronic archiving.
We treat with seriousness and full involvement the rights you have in relation to the processing we carry out on the data related to you. In short, your rights are as follows:
- Right to be informed. When personal data is collected from you or obtained from another source, we have the obligation to inform you about the purpose of using this data and the rights you have.
- Right of access to data. You have the right to request information related to the personal data we hold about you, including information related to the categories of data we hold or control, what they are used for, the source from which we collected it, if we have obtained it indirectly, and to whom this data is disclosed, if any. We will provide you with a copy of your personal data upon request. If you request more than one copy of your personal data, we may charge you a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to rectification of data. You have the right to obtain the rectification of your data that we process or control if it is not correct.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). You have the right to obtain from us the deletion of your data that we process or control. Orthopedics aims to process and retain your data only for as long as this is necessary. We must comply with this request if we process your personal data, and if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected;
- you oppose the processing for reasons related to your particular situation;
- your data has been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on us.
unless your data is still required:
o for the exercise of the right to free expression and information;
o to comply with a legal obligation that we have;
o for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or for historical studies or for statistical purposes; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
- Right to restriction of data processing. You can obtain from us the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, for the period we need to verify its correctness;
- the processing is unlawful, but you are jointly yying the deletion of the personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- we no longer need your personal data but you request it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- you oppose the processing, for the period of time in which we verify that our legitimate interests prevail over yours.
- The right to object to the use of personal data. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your data by us or on our behalf. Where the processing is not based on your consent, but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data unless: (a) we can prove legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or (b) if the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
If you object to the processing, please specify whether you also want your personal data to be deleted, otherwise we will only restrict it.
You can always object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes based on our legitimate interest, for whatever your reason. If the marketing was based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, and where technically feasible, to request that we transmit your personal data (which you have provided to us) to another organization / clinic.
These two rights are rights you have if, cumulatively: (a) we process your personal data by automated means; (b) we rely, in the processing of your personal data, on your consent or the processing by us of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party; (c) your personal data is provided to us by you, and (d) the transmission of your personal data does not have a negative effect on the rights and freedoms of other persons.
You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Your right to receive personal data must not have a negative effect on the rights and freedoms of others. This could happen if a transmission of your personal data to another organization also involves the transmission of personal data to other people (who do not give their consent to this transfer).
The right for your personal data to be transmitted by us to another organisation is a right that you have if this transmission is technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw consent. In situations where we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. You can do this at any time, at least as easily as you initially gave us your consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data that we have carried out before the withdrawal.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. If you have a dissatisfaction with the way we process your data, we would prefer you to contact us directly so that we can solve your problem. However, if you still have any complaints, you can contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro):
Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru, Bucharest, Romania; Phone: 40.318.059.211/ +40.318.059.212; Fax: +40.318.059.602; Email: email@example.com
- The right to appeal to justice. At the same time, it is important to note that, if you consider that the rights you benefit from under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of his personal data in violation of its provisions and without prejudice to your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, you have the right to address to the courts, by lodging an appeal against the Company.
In order to exercise one or more of these rights or to ask any question about any of these rights or other aspects of our processing of your data, you can do so by sending a written, signed and dated request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. At the same time, printed forms are also available at our headquarters that you can fill in to request the exercise of one or more of the above rights.
We will attempt to respond to your request within one month, which may be extended by two months due to specific reasons related to the specific right invoked or the complexity of your request. In any case, if this period is extended, we will inform you of the extension period and the reasons that led to this extension.
In certain situations, we may not be able to grant you access to all or part of your personal data due to legal restrictions. If we refuse your request for access, we will tell you the reason for this refusal.
In some cases, we may not be able to identify your personal data due to the identification elements you provide to us in the request. In such cases, if we cannot identify you as a data subject, we cannot comply with your request under this section, unless you provide us with additional information that allows us to identify you. We will inform you and give you the opportunity to provide us with such additional details.
An HTTP cookie or a cookie is a special text, often encoded, sent by a server to a web browser and then sent back (unchanged) by the browser, each time it accesses that server. On the http://ortopedica.rowebsite, cookies are used to track user behavior. For more details, please visit: http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
These modules allow fast and efficient navigation between pages, memorizing your choices, options and preferences, as well as optimizing the use of the website.
Cookies modules are kept in the browser’s memory and contain information such as: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the duration of keeping the cookie, a value – usually a unique randomly generated number. Cookies do not allow your personal identification.
Monitoring your visit to the ortopedica.ro through Google Analytics:
You have the option to use the tool developed by Google’s platform to stop monitoring behavior during an online session: use Google Analytics.
You have the option to use the tool provided by Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 and use the unsubscribe instructions in your browser and device.
Other information provided by the Facebook platform regarding online advertising based on interests in Facebook, is available here: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950?helpref=faq_content.
If you have agreed to the inclusion of cookies in your browser via the banner on the first home page of the website, please note that your consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Current browsers (web browsers) offer the possibility to set / disable cookies. To do this, in general, click on the heading Options or Preferences.