The anti-bedsore mattress is recommended to patients with a moderate risk of developing decubitus ulcers.
- It comprises a pneumatic mattress made of waterproof plastic material, that has a cellular structure divided into two groups.
- The cells are alternately filled with air by an electric pump, and this produces a vibrating movement.
- Pneumatic mattress: dimensions: Length x Width x Thickness = 200 x 80 x 6 cm.
- Cell structure contains 130 cells.
- It is equipped with a soldering kit, in case of accidental puncturing or cuts.
- The electric pump: produces air at the desired pressure depending on the user’s weight, with the help of a control button.
- It also automatically controls the frequency and which of the two groups of cells are filled with air.
- It can be fixed on the edge of the bed with two hooks.
- A maximum flow rate of 5 l / min is ensured.
- Length of the electric cable – 3 meters.
- Maintenance is performed using a regular disinfectant (alcohol of 70degrees) or soap and water.
- Maximum user weight: 100 kg.