- The mobile ankle-foot orthosis is made of thermoforming plastic and is composed of a valve and a liner. These are connected to a mechanical ankle joint, which is fixed and adjusted with the help of Velcro systems.
- The role of the orthosis is to surround the joints of the ankle and all or part of the foot, and to keep them in a firm position, being recommended for traumatic or pathological pathology of the ankle and foot.
- The orthosis must be used according to the instruction made by the ORTOPEDICA specialists.
- It is recommended to maintain strict body hygiene and perform the massage after wearing the orthosis.
- The orthosis will avoid contact with paints, inks, inks, others.
- Presenting to the headquarters of the ORTOPEDICA for control will be made on the established dates, but also whenever it is needed.
- In case of skin irritation or edema of the orthopedic limb, the product will no longer be worn, and you will inform the ORTOPEDICA specialists as soon as possible.
- In case of changes in the orthopedic limb (the product can no longer be worn) you must inform the ORTOPEDICA specialists as soon as possible, wearing the product can still lead to complications from a medical point of view.