The product is recommended in case of pain or reduced mobility of the joint, due to degenerative diseases, traumas or in case of changes of the joint.
This therapeutic action is clearly expressed by the particular characteristics of the hyaluronic acid used by Chondrovital.
The hyaluronic acid contained is not chemically processed, and has an increased tolerability.
The product stores the viscoelastic properties, therefore facilitating pain reduction and improved joint mobility.
Chondrovital acts only on the joint, without having a systemic action.
The fluid is injected intra-articular into the affected joint once a week, in a course of a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 5 infiltrations.
- Is a saline compound with hyaluronic acid with viscoelastic properties.
- Contains 1% high purification sodium hyaluronic acid salt, with a molecular weight of about 2,000,000 Daltons.
THESE FEATURES LEAD TO:
- Long-lasting effectiveness.
- Better lubrication.
- High absorption.
- Reduced number of treatments.
A PRE-FILLED SYRINGE WITH 2 ML OF VASCOELASTIC SOLUTION CONTAINS:
- 20 mg sodium hyaluronic solution.
- Sodium chloride.
- Sodium mono-hydrogen phosphate.
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate.
- Physiological serum.
Sodium hyaluronic is composed of repetitive chains of disaccharide units of N-acetil-glucosamine and sodium glucuronate, and is an essential component of Chondrovital fluid, which gives it special vascoelastic properties.
Chondrovital is available in 2.25 ml glass syringes containing 2 ml solution. The content of the syringe is sterile and non-pyrogenic.
The hyaluronic acid contained in Chondrovital is obtained by fermentation, has not been subject to any chemical processing, and has an increased tolerability.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance and for this reason has a high degree of biocompatibility.
The most important properties are: protection, lubrication and support of delicate cells and tissues. Due to its sodium hyaluronate content, without animal proteins (from birds), Chondrovital® can improve the viscoelastic properties of the synovial fluid, thus improving the properties of synovial fluid for lubricating, shock absorption and reducing overload of the joints.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
Chondrovital® is injected intra-articular into the affected joint once a week, in a course of a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 5 infiltrations.
Have your courses of treatment as prescribed, but at intervals of at least 6 months.
- Remove the pre-filled syringe from the package.
- Remove the cap from the end of the syringe and apply a suitable size needle (eg 19 or 21 G).
- Perform the injection aseptically (remove the stopper from the end of the syringe, remove the needle from the package and apply it to the syringe).