- CLASSIC orthopedic shoes perforated with or without shoe tongue are designed and manufactured to the highest standards of foot health.
- This type of footwear is ideal during the summer when we have a diagnosis that does not allow you to wear of another type of orthopedic footwear.
- By using high quality materials and special care in the execution of orthopedic shoes, durability, aesthetics and comfort are ensured.
- The model is chosen depending on the diagnosis and the patient’s choice.
- Orthopedic shoes with rubber soles or with handmade soles can be made.
- It comes in a wide range of colors: plain or combined.
- The locking system is provided with lace, elastic or straps with buckles (for amputations only with lace).
- Different models are available for the orthopedic shoes: carving, carving + perforations, carving without tongue.
- The material of the lining part can be genuine leather or artificial fur for the cold season.
- For children models you can put ornaments on the shoes.
- Classic orthopedic shoes with carving with or without shoe tongue are sold individually only through our stores.
- The price may vary depending on the options and the size of the foot.
The orthopedic footwear must be used according to the instruction made by the ORTOPEDICA specialists.
Orthopedic footwear should be used all ways with stockings or socks.
It is recommended that the shoes be cleaned after each wear.
It is recommended to use a shoehorn when putting on the shoes.
In case of any changes to the foot (the product can no longer be worn) you must inform the ORTOPEDICA specialists as soon as possible, wearing the product can lead to medical complications.