- CLASSIC orthopedic shoes are designed and manufactured to the highest foot health standards.
- By using high quality materials and special care in the execution of orthopedic boots, durability, aesthetics and comfort are ensured.
- The model is chosen depending on the diagnosis and the patient’s choices.
- The orthopedic shoes can be made with rubber outsoles or with microcellular outsoles.
- Wide range of colors: plain or combined.
- The locking system is provided with lace, elastic or straps with buckles (for amputations only with lace).
- The interior lining can be made of genuine leather or artificial fur for the cold season.
- For children model you can put ornaments on the shoes.
- Classic orthopedic shoes are sold individually and only through our stores.
- The price may vary depending on the options and the size of the foot.
The orthopedic footwear must be used according to the instruction made by the ORTOPEDICA specialists.
Orthopedic footwear should be used all ways with stockings or socks.
It is recommended that the shoes be cleaned after each wear.
It is recommended to use a shoehorn when putting on the shoes.
In case of any changes to the foot (the product can no longer be worn) you must inform the ORTOPEDICA specialists as soon as possible, wearing the product can lead to medical complications.