The SB755 offers optimal comfort with an ideal sitting position to reduce shear and friction. Carers can easily adjust the bed to meet the individual requirements of the client.
Due to a unique technical feature, the SB755 can be adapted to suit taller customers, extending both the head and the end of the foot.
All these features offer real benefits to customers and caregivers in terms of comfort and general well-being.
The SB755 electric bed has the following standard features:
- Easy to maintain and clean;
- Easy assembly and disassembly for transport and storage;
- The assembly can be done by one person;
- Maximum safety;
- self-regression system, an optimized length of the sections of the platform for the mattresses and a section of the legs that can be lowered below the horizontal;
- Bed parts, mattress and accessories can be stored directly on the base using special hooks, which means that storage and transport are simplified;
- Exterior width:950/100 mm;
- Inner width: 850/900 mm;
- Mattress length:2000 mm;
- Outer length:2130 mm;
- Inner length:2080 mm;
- Height: 350 – 820 mm;
- Mattress size:800 – 260 – 260 – 680 mm;
- Save the sun:150 mm;
- Front lifting angle:0 – 73°;
- Final lifting angle:0 – 28°;
- Foot support lifting angle:0 – 16°;
- Angle of support:0 – 16°;
- Final up / down angle:25° si 14°;
- Bed weight:84 kg;
- Supported weight:200 – 235 kg;
- The hardest part of the whole;25 kg.
- Washing machine: 200 kg sau 235 kg.
Frame color: Gray / Natural wood / Maple / Natural white / Cherry;