- Semi-rigid dorso-lumbar girdle in breathable multiband fabric with 4 rear whales combined with a dorsal piece that extends with two bands that pass between the shoulders, down the armpits, cross in the back and close on the abdomen with velcro. Two previous
- reinforcements, and adjustment and reinforcement bands.
- Measurements: hips diameter, waist diamenter, thorax and abdomen height.
- Colour: beige.
- XXS/1 circumference 63-75cm
- XS/2 circumference 75-83cm
- S/3 circumference 83-91cm
- M/4 circumference 91-99cm
- L/5 circumference 99-107cm
- XL/6 circumference 107-115cm
- XXL/7 circumference 115-123cm
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
The product should be adjusted by your orthopaedic technician or in accordance with doctor’s advice.
In order to obtain a greater degree of therapeutic effectiveness in the different pathologies and to prolong the life and utility of the product, it is fundamental that the correct size adequate for each patient or user is chosen (enclosed in the packet is a diagram with all the sizes and the equivalent in centimetres). An excess compression can produce intolerance, therefore we recommend that the compression be regulated to an optimum degree.
Place the orthosis around the body so that it is placed in the between the shoulders and 3 cm above the gluteal fold.
Velcros: Adjust the velcro closing systems to achieve the desired compression. Crossed straps: Tighten the posterior crossed straps by means of the front velcro fastener.
Tighten the shoulder pins at the back towards the front, passing them under the armpit, subsequently crossing them and carrying the ends to the abdominal wall, sticking them among each other, until the necessary traction is obtained in order to achieve a tolerable retropulsion of the shoulders for the patient.
Both fasteners should be placed above the pubis lifting the abdominal wall.