- Universal postoperative shoe, made of material that allows the skin to breathe, designed for the left or the right foot, with non-slip sole, Velcro fastening system that provides fitting larger deformities or post-operative dressings.
- The front of the shoe has a toe that can be attached or removed depending on the patient’s needs.
- It allows the existing insole to be replaced with an actively loaded insole.
SIZES (SHOE SIZE):
- XS / 0 33-35
- S / 1 36-38
- M / 2 39-40
- L / 3 41-42
- XL / 4 43-45
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
In order to improve the degree of therapeutic efficacy in various pathologies, and to increase the lifespan of the product, it is essential to choose the right size for the patient (attached you will find a diagram with all sizes and the equivalent in centimeters).
Too much compression can cause product intolerance – so we recommend that the degree of compression to be adjusted to the optimum value.
Keep the following in mind:
- Select the correct size depending on the postoperative bandage and the shoe size (both aspects will be relevant when choosing the size). Insert the foot into the shoe, making sure that the heel fits snugly into the shoe rack, and then cover the hood and adjust the Velcro straps to provide good support and stability for the shoe.
- In the distal part, the toes should not protrude beyond the front edge of the shoe, and it is preferable to leave a space of a few cm.