- The lumbo-dorsal support is made of semi-elastic fabric with anatomic rear stays, force multiplier system by traction and adjustment straps and Velcro fastening.
- Effects: intensive containment and support, comfortable to use, pleasant texture, due to the semi-elastic material that allows the skin to breathe.
- The BERNAL fastening system allows multiplication of the traction force and facilitates adjustment and placement with minimum effort.
- Colour: beige
- Measurements: circumference of the basin
- S/1 circumference 85-95
- M/2 circumference 95-105
- L/3 circumference 105-115
- XL/4 circumference 115-125
- XXL/5 circumference 125-135
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
For dorso-lumbar support, carry out the procedure as described above, then tighten the shoulder pins at the back towards the front, passing them under the armpit, subsequently crossing them and carrying the ends to the abdominal wall, sticking them among each other, until the necessary traction is obtained in order to achieve a tolerable retropulsion of the shoulders for the patient.
Both fasteners should be placed above the pubis lifting the abdominal wall.