RO-UROCOL PLUS urine collection bags are made of sterile PVC and are available with an outlet. The built-in anti-reflux valve ensures that all fluids are collected safely.
The volume of fluid collected can be easily read on the scale on the transparent side of the bag. The bags are equipped with a collecting tube, a connector and laces for fixing.
Capacity: 2 L
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Remove the full urine collector bag (if applicable).
- Make sure that the probe connector tube remains aseptic.
- Open the package.
- Remove the protective cap from the connector of the new rine collector bag.
- Insert the connector into the appropriate tube of the Foley Probe.
- Make sure that the drain valve is closed, thus preventing further leakage of liquid into the outside.
- Attach the urine collector bag to the side of the bed, using the laces provided.
- Do not hold or secure the urine collector bag above the bladder level until you have made sure that the urine cannot pass in the opposite direction from the collector bag to the bladder (for this, block the transparent tube of the bag).
- The urine collector bag can be emptied through the hole provided with the drain valve, if available.
- The product is disposable.
Do not use the product if the packaging is damaged or open.