Teleflex Rüsch Tiemann catheters are intended for use in difficult catheterization.
Rüsch Tiemann catheters are flexible, with a slightly curved tip and have a relatively rigid handle allowing catheterization to be performed easily. The flexible design is due to the fact that the flexible tip is attached to the relatively rigid handle. The tip of the catheter has a specific color for each size. The catheter handle has notches that allow the user to hold the catheter in the correct position during the catheterization process.
The catheters are made of silicone PVC.
Catheters are for single use only.
Sizes: 12-24 CH, Length 40 cm
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
The genital areas and the meatus will be sanitized and prepared for catheterization according to the instructions received from the approved medical staff.
Instructions for use:
- Remove the catheter from the package using techniques to preserve the sterility of the product.
- If necessary, pre-lubricate the catheter or urethra with a product that may or may not contain a topical anesthetic.
- It is recommended to use water-based lubricants.
- Carefully insert the catheter into the urethra.
- Confirmation of correct positioning in the bladder is given by the appearance of urine in the catheter.
- After completely emptying the bladder, remove the catheter.