The urine collection bag is provided with a sterile nozzle connector to the urinary condom, special valve for evacuation, anti-reflux valve and collecting orifice for urine sample.
The collecting bag is divided into 3 compartments, that ensure uniform and noiseless filling.
The bag has a delicate design, and is not visible, offering discretion.
The back of the collection bag is covered with a fabric that protects the skin from irritation.
A 6 bags set is delivered with Velcro straps covered with silicone, for fastening on the thigh area.
Capacity: 500 ml.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Disinfect your hands before and after use.
- Make sure the drain valve is closed.
- Insert the ends of the Velcro fastening straps through the holes in the urine collection bag.
- Connect the catheter or urinary condom to the urine collection bag.
- Attach the urine collection bag around your thigh at the desired height and allowing urine to drain.
- Emptying the urine collection bag: hold the bag over the toilet, open the drain valve and after the bag has emptied, close the drain valve again.
- Some models of urine collection bags are provided with a urine sample collection hole located on the connector. This orifice allows urine samples to be taken using a needle-free Luer connector syringe. Disinfect the hole on the connector.
- Push the Luer connector of the syringe through the center of the hole in the connector and aspirate the urine.